Essential Wanaka Combo (Jet-boat + Helicopter + 4WD safari)
Do it all in a day, saving you time and money!
Wanaka River Journeys, Aspiring Helicopters and Ridgeline Adventures have combined to bring you an amazing day of breath-taking, once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Jet boating, helicopters and four wheel driving are synonymous with the adventurous spirit of New Zealanders. Join us on this truly unique, full-day adventure set in one of the most spectacular glacier formed landscapes in the Queenstown/Wanaka region: The Matukituki Valley.
- Wanaka River Journeys jet-boat adventure on the Matukituki River
- LOTR locations
- Aspiring Helicopters scenic flight including snow landing
- Ridgeline Adventures Wanaka Highlights Safari through alpine mountain farm
- Boxed picnic lunch
- Refreshments while on Safari
- Iconic NZ scenery - glaciers, rivers, lakes and snow-capped mountains, waterfalls etc
- Easy nature walks
- Incredible photography opportunities
- This is pure wilderness, history and discovery at New Zealand’s natural best.
Departs: 9:45am from Wanaka Isite or Wanaka accommodation pickup
Returns: Approx 5:30pm
Duration: Allow Full-day
Price: Adult $ 846
Child $ 496 (4 to 14 years )
Family $2488 (2 Adults +2 Children)
Private Departure $5650 for up to 5 pax, extra pax $785pp.
Season: Year round - subject to weather.
Includes: Wanaka Hotel pickup, Wanaka River Journeys Jet-boat adventure, Aspiring Helicopters scenic flight with snow landing, boxed picnic lunch (sandwich roll, muffin, muslei bar, fruit and bottle of water), Wild Hills Safari, afternoon-tea.
- We reserve the right to alter locations visited to suit weather conditions and farming practices.
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Private tours available on request.
- Please advise any medical conditions that may impact this tour at time of booking.
What to Bring:
- Sturdy Footwear
- Warm top
- Water bottle